The inaugural senior apartment opened in 1984 to provide the care and security that our community’s seniors deserve. Home to over 300 residents, this high-rise is ideally located on the expansive grounds of Villa Charities’ beautiful property. Offering a wide variety of programs, amenities, and services, this building encapsulates all the elements one would wish to have access to as they live in comfort, peace, and relaxation.
Facility Overview – Caboto Terrace
Caboto Terrace opened its doors in 1984, and was the first of two high-rise residential buildings built on Villa Charities’ Dufferin and Lawrence campus. Located on the southwest corner of Dufferin Street and Lawrence Avenue West, Caboto Terrace is surrounded by 10 acres of beautiful parkland, bocce courts, a fitness facility, restaurants, and much more; it is within walking distance to places of worship, shopping and public transportation. Caboto Terrace has 260 apartments that provide affordable homes to over 300 residents, and offers its residents convenience, comfort and entertainment through its many great services and features, including:
- the use of a large lounge
- a laundry room
- outdoor parking
- a bocce court
- Italian-style meals, provided through Villa Colombo Services for Seniors’ Meals on Wheels program.
Caboto Terrace is a unique residence of one-bedroom apartments for seniors. Various activities are organized in order to provide a superior quality of life, while still respecting the privacy and independence of the individual.
Each suite within Caboto Terrace is equipped with a full-service kitchen, full bathroom, separate bedroom, living/dining area, private balcony and a large storage closet. All suites also have individually controlled thermostats and outlets for TVs and phones, as well as a designated space in the living room area for the installation of an air conditioning unit, if desired.
- Kitchen with stove and refrigerator
- Four-piece washroom
- Electric heating – individually controlled thermostat
- Private balcony
- Outlets for TV and phone
- Heat and smoke detector
- The use of a large lounge
- A laundry room
- Outdoor parking
- A bocce court
- Italian-style meals, provided through Villa Colombo Services for Seniors’ Meals on Wheels program
(Prices effective March 1, 2018)14 STORIES, 260 UNITS,
- All units are one bedroom and approximately 531 square feet
- Units have balconies
- No air conditioning is provided (a space in the living room is
- available should you wish to add a portable unit)
- Cable and telephone is extra
- Outdoor parking: $20 per month
For more information, please contact:
3050 Dufferin St, Toronto,
ON M6B 3T5