Committed to Excellence in Dance Education!
On-site classes have been suspended. Online classes will continue to be offered.
COMMITTED TO KEEPING YOU SAFE
- The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory, as required under City of Toronto bylaw no, 541-2020. Mask or face covering may be temporarily removed while actively engaging in an athletic or fitness activity.
- Online classes will be available as alternative options for those who cannot or choose not to take in-studio classes.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will always be readily available.
- Daily (Monday to Sunday) cleaning and sanitization of studio space (including all equipment and surface areas that are touched throughout classes), and before and after each lesson to include:
- Sweep/wet mop & disinfect floors
- Disinfect barres
- Disinfect music systems
- Disinfect light switch/door handles
- Disinfect gym mats
- Disinfect all equipment
- Take out garbage/change bags
- Clean mirrors
- Disinfect benches
- Staff will be required to wear PPE if they are unable to maintain a safe physical distance.
- All faculty and staff will receive proper training on safety measures.
- Appropriate signage and floor markings to enforce physical distancing.
- All patrons expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the building.
- There will be a drop-off and pick-up system to help coordinate and escort the students from the drop-off door to the studio, and to the pick-up door, in a safe and efficient manner.
- There will be no internal waiting/seating areas.
- Instructors will maintain a safe distance while instructing and will not provide hands-on corrections or have physical contact with dancers, until approved under provincial guidelines.
- We will only focus on choreography, technique and movement that does not involve physical contact with other dancers, until approved under provincial guidelines.
- Controlled access and entrance to the studios for students and staff.
- Number of people in the studio will be limited to follow current provincial guidelines so physical distancing can be practiced.
- Changerooms will be closed and uniform requirements will be adjusted, to allow dancers to wear the same outfit for all their classes.
- Washrooms will be available for use by all dancers and will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly throughout the day. Younger dancers will be escorted by DanzArts staff or trained volunteers.
- Staggered schedule and alternate versions for Recital, to allow for physical distancing and smaller groups of people at a time.
- Online registration only and Virtual Help Desk Process.
New Protocols and Procedures Guide
Read our “New Protocols and Procedures” digital guide, for a summary of the new safety measures implemented for our on-site programs and services.
DanzArts Toronto provides exceptional programming in an inspiring and fun environment. Recreational and Competitive programs offer training for all levels, from the beginner dancer to pre-professional. Whether you aspire to a career in the performing arts or just want to have fun, DanzArts Toronto is the place to be!
Our experienced, professional faculty aim to inspire a genuine love of dance in our students while providing them with a solid technical foundation. Programs are designed to nurture creativity and provide an exciting and rewarding dance experience for each student.
DanzArts classes promote healthy physical and social development through learning while making new friends and creating memories that will last a lifetime!
To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it. – Osho
DanzArts Toronto – Let Your Passion Take Centre Stage
Why DanzArts Toronto?
- Our programs are specially designed to meet your child’s level of skill and commitment at any age
- Competitive pricing
- HST exempt on all tuition fees (including summer programming)
- Four new spacious professional studios