Regular on-site group classes remain suspended but contact us to book a private lesson, audition, online classes or small group classes.
DanzArts Toronto offers fun and exciting programs in a variety of disciplines for students ages 3 and up! Our recreational and intensive programs are designed to develop student’s technical skills and foster artistic expression. Registration is available online, by phone or email. You can also contact us to set up a meeting via Zoom.
Early Bird Registration – July 13 – 17, 2020
Regular Registration – July 20 – September 4, 2020 (or until classes are sold out)
- Tiered refund (%) off the tuition fee if requested before the fourth class. Please contact the office for full details.
- One week prior to first scheduled lesson: 100% refund of tuition minus a $30.00 Administrative Fee.
- After the first scheduled lesson: 90% refund of tuition minus a $30.00 Administrative Fee.
- After the second scheduled lesson: 80% refund of tuition minus a $30.00 Administrative Fee.
- After the third scheduled lesson: 70% refund of tuition minus a $30.00 Administrative Fee.
- NO REFUND during/after the fourth scheduled lesson. This includes cancellations in the 2nd semester. You are responsible for honoring payment for the entire program fee, regardless of payment method (ie. Paid in full or by installments)
- NO REFUND on costumes, merchandise, exam entry fees, convention entry fees, or competition entry fees.
- Sibling Discount: 5% off tuition fees of sibling participating in lower-priced class
- Boys discount: 50% off tuition fees
- 10% off gym membership for one family member
- FREE* 4-hour on-site parking.
*With one-time $20 charge for parking fob.
Regular registration for the 2020/2021 season begins on July 20, 2020.
New Students: Click “Register” and fill out the registration form. Fill out parent information and student information then select a class you wish to enroll in.
Currently enrolled families: To log in, enter the email address given on your registration form or created when you registered online. Or, you may CLICK “Forgot my Password” and you will be guided on how to create new password.
To register by phone or email, please contact:
Alanna Budhoo, Dance Administrator