Aquatics programs and the pool at the Columbus Centre Athletic Club have reopened, with strict guidelines in place and with a limited class schedule.
Members have been emailed a login and password to access online booking at columbuscentre.antaris.ca. For individuals who currently do not have a valid email address registered with the Columbus Centre Athletic Club, you can book your time slot by calling the Aquatics Department at (416) 789-7011 ext. 215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a time slot.
To ensure your safety, certain restrictions will apply.
Strict adherence of the following is required by all participating members:
- All Pool visits will need to be booked in advance via our online booking portal
- Only one booking per day
- An email with booking and membership activation instructions will be sent to all members
- If your email address is not on file, or you do not receive instructions, please email your request to email@example.com
- Each visit will be 45 minutes in length
- Effective September 1, 2020 the entrance to the gym will be back to the original location prior to the closure. Remember to scan your parking fob before you enter the gym facilities as the parking company is now issuing tickets on site.
- Please be prepared to scan your membership card at the Pool office upon entry
- Access to the remainder of the Athletic Club beyond the Pool is prohibited
- Washrooms ARE available for patron use
- Showers will NOT be available
- FLOTATION DEVICES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED
- Personal flotation equipment may be used
- Small cubby storage spaces will be available for towels, robes and small personal items
- DO NOT bring large bags or other sizeable items as the Pool deck MUST remain clear at all times
- Swimmers will need to come prepared to swim and leave the Pool area without changing out of wet clothes as quickly as possible
The following programs are included with all membership levels.
A great total body workout for all ages and for all fitness levels in the pool. You have a choice of exercising in the deep end or shallow end with music. classes focus on cardio, strengthening, flexibility and increasing endurance with minimal or zero impact on the joints in a safe, effective and enjoyable environment. Participants must be comfortable in deep water with a belt or a noodle.
Available every day for members interested in doing their own water exercises, water walking/jogging or recreational swimming. Children and families are welcome to this designated time as well as Swim Instructors teaching Private lessons. Deep end test must be completed by all children less than 14 years of age and adult supervision is required. Two lanes always remain available for people to enjoy lap swim, equipment is available for use of the members (belts, noodles, boards etc.).
Adult Lengths Only
Available three times daily: morning, afternoon and evening for members looking to swim laps in uninterrupted environment. Children (younger than 14 y.o) are not allowed during this time. Four lanes are available for members: two Slow lanes, Fast and Medium. One length of the pool is 18 meters long, equipment such as boards, pull buoys are available, hard paddles and flippers may be used on discretion of Lifeguard.
Members also enjoy discount on most Aquatic Programs: Specialty Aquafit classes, Group and Private Lessons.