Our on-site Cultural events and presentations have resumed. All indoor and outdoor events will follow current government regulations.
COMMITTED TO KEEPING YOU SAFE
Here is what you can expect when we reopen our facility, and our Cultural Events resume:
- The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces, as required under City of Toronto bylaw no. 541-2020.
- We will encourage the use of face masks/coverings at outdoor events for all attendees.
- Capacity for Indoor events to comply with current maximum of 50 people. Capacity for outdoor events to comply with current maximum of 100 people.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available.
- Minimum of 6 feet/2 metres between seats for attendees.
- All staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE.
- Reducing capacity of attendees for presentations (to follow current provincial guidelines).
- Attendees will need to RSVP in advance to reserve their spot for all events.
- Eliminating food/refreshment stations.
- Appropriate signage to enforce physical distancing.
- Controlled entrance and exit to the lecture space.
- All patrons are expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the facility.
- Additional staff/volunteer support dedicated to enforcing safety measures at the event.
- We will hold more outdoor events (when possible).
- All staff are required to complete a self-assessment before coming to work and if they display any symptoms, they must follow public health guidelines and self-isolate.
Cultural Events are a curated selection of activities designed to engage our community in learning about the arts. Featuring various artists, writers, performers and presenters, these events allow participants to discover the history, culture and differences that make up the Italian Heritage.
Stay tuned for details about our upcoming Cultural Events this fall and winter, to be held in the Joseph D. Carrier Art Gallery.
Explore Everything We Have to Offer in our Fall & Winter 2020/2021 Program Guide
Welcome Back – We’ve Opened our Doors
Read our “New Protocols and Procedures” digital guide, for a summary of the new safety measures implemented for our on-site programs and services.