Stay tuned for updates on when on-site Cultural events and presentations will resume. All indoor and outdoor events will follow current government regulations.
COMMITTED TO KEEPING YOU SAFE
Here is what you can expect when we reopen our facility, and our Cultural Events resume:
- Capacity for Indoor events to comply with current maximum of 50 people. Capacity for outdoor events to comply with current maximum of 100 people.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available.
- Minimum of 6 feet/2 metres between seats for attendees.
- We will encourage the use of face masks/coverings for all attendees.
- All staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE.
- Reducing capacity of attendees for presentations (to follow current provincial guidelines).
- Attendees will need to RSVP in advance to reserve their spot for all events.
- Eliminating food/refreshment stations.
- Appropriate signage to enforce physical distancing.
- Controlled entrance and exit to the lecture space.
- All patrons are expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the facility.
- Additional staff/volunteer support dedicated to enforcing safety measures at the event.
- We will hold more outdoor events (when possible).
- All staff are required to complete a self-assessment before coming to work and if they display any symptoms, they must follow public health guidelines and self-isolate.
Presented by Villa Charities, our cultural events are a curated selection of activities designed to engage our community in learning about the arts. Featuring artists, writers, performers and presenters, these events allow participants to discover the history, culture and differences that make up the Italian heritage. These events are free to attend and take place in the Columbus Centre.
Welcome Back – We’ve Opened our Doors
Read our “New Protocols and Procedures” digital guide, for a summary of the new safety measures implemented for our on-site programs and services.