- To provide culturally sensitive long-term care and services to maximize meaningful living, dignity and independence for each resident.
- Our greatest resource in fulfilling our mission is partnership with families, staff, volunteers and the community.
- We value the individuality, heritage and unique history of each resident
- We respect each person’s rights and autonomy supporting dignity and security
- We advance cultural and linguistic sensitivity honouring our Italian-Canadian heritage
- We encourage residents, families, volunteers, and staff to achieve excellence
- We promote continuous improvement by empowering innovation, accountability and integrity
- Residents are nurtured through cultural sensitivity, understanding and autonomy
- Dignity is promoted through respect, compassion and courtesy
- Resident care includes supporting enhanced palliative care
- Accountability and fiscal responsibility promote dynamic partnerships with resident, staff, families, volunteers and the community
- A progressive and innovative organizational culture where staff and volunteers are encouraged to achieve excellence
- Strong financial and human resources support our mission