Summer Pop-Up Fitness Classes
The Columbus Centre Athletic Club is hosting FREE Pop-up Fitness Classes this summer! These weekly, hour-long classes will be held in the Athletic Club’s studios and the Columbus Centre courtyard, giving you access to your favourite group programs and some new classes too. In each class, our group fitness instructors will engage participants’ minds and bodies with fun and motivating exercises. There will also be free giveaways all summer long at our Pop-up Fitness Classes!
See below for a list of planned Pop-up Fitness Classes:
- Cardio Bursts – This class will keep the heart rate up for maximum calorie burn
- Yoga – Stretching you to new levels
- Spinning – This class will give you an intense aerobic workout
- HIIT Classes – High Intensity Interval Training
- Crossfit – An advanced fitness training program
- Total Body Challenge – A combination of several classes that will work you from head to toe
Outdoor classes are open to everyone, so bring your friends!
Class times, locations and formats will be sent in emails from the instructor. To receive email updates on our Pop-up Fitness Classes, or for more information, please contact Gabriella Lalli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-789-7011 x229.
*Outdoor classes are dependent on weather and we reserve the right to cancel or modify any class based on weather safety protocol.