The Villa Charities Family plays a key role in the delivery of critical and culturally sensitive programs and services to the elderly, and provides services that promote community participation through fitness, culture and the arts. The Villa Charities Family relies solely on the support of the community to help keep our programs alive.
Your support will:
- Ensure that each and every senior who has been a contributor to our society is given the care and attention they deserve.
- Provide cultural and arts programs in our community so that our society maintains a sense of richness and quality of life.
Did you know…
- Villa Charities’ combined facilities provide long-term and independent living for over 1,000 seniors in the GTA.
- Demand for residential rooms is so great that the cut off age for admission has risen to 85.
- Villa Colombo Vaughan serves the needs of seniors in Canada’s fastest-growing population where 21% of the population will be 65 or older by 2036.
- Villa Colombo provides 33,000 Meals-on-Wheels each year to seniors in the GTA.
- Every year more than 300 children participate in our summer camp programs and the demand keeps growing.
- 100,000 people pass through the doors of Columbus Centre each year, and 5,000 members use its fitness and aquatic facilities on a regular basis.
- The Joseph D. Carrier Art Gallery welcomes 25,000 visitors annually, displaying works by artists ranging from Leonardo da Vinci and Ken Danby to your local street artists.