Please be advised that on-site indoor operations for Columbus Centre Athletic Club continue to be suspended. We will continue to offer live, virtual group fitness classes here. Outdoor tennis facilities have reopened as of Thursday, April 1st with strict guidelines and a limited booking schedule.
Hours of operation will be as follows: Monday to Sunday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Any interested members must email email@example.com to be provided with the necessary login information and receive relevant information on Court Usage Terms.
If you are requesting by email on a weekend your request will be processed on the next working day. Once approved members will be sent an email with the necessary codes to book online. Although we are now allowing doubles play, we strongly recommend singles play.
Booking a court will be performed using https://columbuscentretc.tennisbookings.com/LoginX.aspx
Tennis Court Rates – Members:
Month-to-Month billing of $20.00 + HST/month fee will be billed to your member account. Your standard membership dues WILL NOT be billed during continued closure of the main facility.
Paying in full option offered as well ($120.00 + HST).
Tennis Court Rates – Non-Members:
Month-to-Month billing of $30.00 + HST /month fee will be charged to your provided form of payment. All terms and conditions must be met prior to any non-member being allowed to play on the courts.
Paying in full option offered as well ($180.00 + HST).
Pickle Ball – NEW
We would like to introduce Pickleball to Columbus Centre. If you are interested in this program please contact the Columbus Athletic Club. We will be hosting a free clinic – more information to come soon.
Please note, as the main Columbus Centre facilities remain closed to the public, no change room or washroom facilities will be made available for use.
You will receive a shoe tag shortly after your registration and payment is received. Please ensure that you have your member’s shoe tag on you at all times. No tag, no play.
To ensure your safety, certain restrictions will apply.
Strict adherence of the following is required by all participating members which will have to be followed prior to booking:
- Prior to visiting the tennis courts, every player must perform the Ontario Ministry of Health self-assessment for COVID-19, and if they do not pass the assessment, they should not visit the tennis facilities.
- All participants must register and book courts https://columbuscentretc.tennisbookings.com/LoginX.aspx
- Participant must always maintain a safe distance from each other
- Singles ONLY (unless from the same household)
- Servers use only their own tennis balls (mark your tennis balls to allow identification).
- Players are to remain on the same side of the court and avoid changing sides
- No direct contact (use gloves etc.) with the entrance gate.
- Masks can be taken off once play has begun and only when on court.
- No physical contact (high Five’s, handshakes, etc.) allowed.
- As per standard member agreement, only authorized tennis club members are allowed on the court at any time.
- Keep two metres distance from people you don’t live with
- Due to member and staff safety concerns, the Club reserves the right to suspend the membership of anyone found to be in violation of these club rules or policies.
While PPE such as masks and gloves are not mandated by provincial authorities, we do recommend their use and ask participants to bring their own. Guidelines will be sent to participants upon registration
Click here to read the Tennis Canada COVID-19 Tips and Recommendations for Players for a Progressive Return to Playing Tennis.