Personal training is one-on-one instruction that incorporates exercise screening, goal-setting and health education. At Columbus Centre Athletic Club, our personal training program is designed to help you reach higher levels of fitness. Think of a trainer as your personal fitness coach.
Columbus Centre Athletic Club offers first-class fitness facilities for all your fitness needs. Our personal training coaches are highly experienced and certified. We can work with individuals of all abilities.
We can also help support your existing rehabilitation regimen.
Be your best self and make an appointment at the Columbus Centre Athletic Club to discuss the benefits of our personal training program.
We take it personally so let us help you achieve your fitness goals!
Our One to One sessions are designed to:
- Improve your overall fitness
The personal trainer will monitor your progress and fine-tune your program as you go, helping you work your way off plateaus.
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight
Body fat reduction, weight reduction or management, body shaping and toning can all be achieved with the aid of a qualified trainer.
- Learn to stick to it
Trainers can help motivate you with clear goals and safe strategies.
- Find the right way to work out
Learn the correct way to use equipment and appropriate form and technique for cardiovascular work and free-weight/machine training.
- Stop wasting time
Get maximum results in minimum time with a program designed specifically for you.
- Enhance your mind, body and spirit
Try outdoor pursuits such as hiking, kayaking, rock climbing and discover new insights about yourself or find the potential you didn’t realize you had.
- Take charge of your program and do it your way
Find the exercise program that works best for you. How many times per week or month do you want to meet your trainer and for how long? You can get fit and healthy your way and take ultimate responsibility for your own health.
- Focus on your unique health concerns
50% of clients have special needs such as arthritis, diabetes or obesity. A trainer can help you with these or other issues including low-back pain, rehabilitation from injury or pre/postnatal training.
As part of your Personal Training and to provide the best possible experience, each member must complete a Goal-Setting Interview. It’s all about you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the best time of day to work out?
- What is the best form of activity for fat loss?
- Should I stretch at all?
- What are the best set/rep volume schemes for a specific goal?
- Should I use machines or free weights? What’s better?
What You Will Gain:
- Answers to myths and misconceptions about fitness and training.
- A “baseline” of your current condition, to compare to your ongoing progress.
- Honest, specific and personalized information on your current health and fitness status and how to best go about changing it for the better.
- The help of a true fitness pro in determining the plan of action to help you achieve your goals.
- Motivation by the latest research and information on effective exercise strategies.
- An opportunity to begin your fitness and health journey from a position of knowledge.